Friday, August 9, 2013

Star Crushed Minerals


Hello beauty lovers. So Star Crushed Minerals. Let me just say this. I LOVE THEM...!!!! I recently got these amazing shadows and blush a couple of days ago and I quickly have fell in love with. The colors are amazing and so highly pigmented. Although some tend to have fallout (as so do others) I honestly cannot find anything wrong with them. They also have their own primer which too is awesome. I can say however that the primer feels a  little more on the oily based side but it works great and is so easy to use. I think my favorite colors so far would have to be Orange Poppy and Skinning Dipping. Oh and the Blush in Merlot is also great. Though when using it I would strongly recommend that you use very little until you get use to it because like I said they are very pigmented. Other than that I would so recommend these to any and everyone. 


For this look I used Skinny Dipping, Blueberry, Black Hills Gold, Pomegranate, and Black Amethyst on the eyes. And for the blush I used Merlot :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the names of the pigments on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I did not mention those lol. Starting from top left to right:

    Skinning Dipping, Bright Orange,
    Deep Aqua Gold, Black Hills Gold, Merlot(blush), Red Blackberry, Black Amethyst
    Blueberry, eye shadow primer, Apple Martini, and Pomegranate

    :)

    ReplyDelete