Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Glitter Reviews..!!!!


Hello my Sweet Creations :)
So a few days ago I was out doing some shopping and I came across these glitters at Michael's. Now I know there are some people who might not agree with using glitters bought from craft stores to create looks with, but to me I look at it as a to each its own kinda thing. The ones I bought (pictured above) are specifically designed for face and body.They might not be the top name brands that most people would recommend but who says everything has to be name brand. I honestly love these and the colors are so amazing and they are very easy to use. They are also ultra fine so they have a soft feel to them which is awesome because it doesn't hurt my skin/


These pictures here (above and below) are just some examples of a couple of looks I created using my "craft store" glitters. Like I said I love them. They look exactly like the ones you can buy at other places except these do not cost as much. Maybe one day I might breakdown and buy some of the other brands but for now these are my favorite. I will be working on more looks soon using different colors, until then I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have any questions or concerns please comment below and I will be sure to respond back as quickly as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment