Monday, August 12, 2013

Q&A

Hello to all my sweet creators. So this blog is going to be based on questions that you all may have for me. I will try to answer these questions the best I can without confusing you all too much :) Hope this is helpful to you all.If you have more questions please leave them in the comment section and I will post answers as soon as possible.

Q-Is there something that can make the shadow stay on without traveling to my crease? A- I would love to say yes to this but sadly all primers that I have used do that no matter the brand. It could also be too that you lids may tend to get a bit oily and that can also make your shadow travel. I have noticed that when I use my setting spray it tends to last a little bit longer but by the end of the day because my lids tend to get oily it smears in the crease a little. So I would definitely try that to see how it works :)

Q-Which eye base is best? A-Personally I love to use NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. It really makes the colors pop and stand out more than the other brands. It is very easy to use and doesn't cost too much.

Q-What are your remedies for chapped lips? A-Wow this one is really hard because I have been battling that for the longest. I try to keep my lips moist as much as possible throughout the day especially when I am in the sun. Also too when I wash my face I like to use a little bit of the face wash on lips and gently scrub them with a damp cloth to try and remove some of the dry skin.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Bold Creations! I got my answer for the base. The sad thing is that I am unable to get it in my local country. I am thinking to buy it online!

    Manisha C

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so welcome. I hope that you can get some because it is really awesome and works great...!!!

    ReplyDelete