Saturday, August 17, 2013

Before and After





Hello my Sweets. So this blog is basically me giving myself credit on how much I feel I have improved as a makeup artist in just little over a year. The picture above is a leopard print look I did. the one on the left was done in April of 2012 and the right was done June 2013. When I first started really getting into my makeup I wasn't really sure what I was doing (as you can see) lol. I was just a girl having fun not worrying about how it looked. Today I am so amazed and proud on how far I have come. Not only is the look better but I have learned how to blend and master eyeliner which was always the hardest part for me back then.

The look below is a glitter look I created. And like above the one on the left was from June 2012 and the right was from July 2013. When I first started my glitter looks I was unaware on the proper steps to follow on how to get the perfect look. I had a great conversation with the love Cecile from GlitterGirlC who not only inspired me with the glitter brows, but also encouraged me by giving great and helpful tips on how to improve my looks. I was so honored and happy to have her assistance. She was so sweet and gave such great advice that now I can create the looks without them looking so crazy haha.


I hope you all enjoyed this blog. Always believe in yourself and do not be afraid to ask for help if you think you need it :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for those super sweet words, darling! They mean so much to me! <3 You've definitely grown a lot this past year, with blending, precision, applying glitter :D Keep on doing your beautiful looks! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as well. Without you I honestly don't think I would have ever learned the tricks. lol You are so amazing and inspiring. A million times thank you <3

      Delete