Sunday, August 11, 2013

BH Cosmetics Hollywood Palette


Hello my sweet creators :) So here is the Hollywood palette from BH Cosmetics. As of right now I am a little unsure about how I feel about this one. The colors are great as you can see from the swatches below, but there are a few that tend to be a tad bit hard to apply. I dunno maybe I am not using the right primer or something who knows lol . But for the price you cant beat it. Not to mention the pretty blushes that comes with the palette. 


My camera gives these colors no justice at all :( The top shows all of the blues, greens, purples, and yellow. I believe that so far that lime green color and the yellow are my tow fav. As for the bottom I am really digging that pink (third from left ) and the one and the end (on the right) Those two colors are really pretty and very pigmented . 
As of right now I have not created any looks with these colors but plan on doing one very soon. I hope that this review was somewhat helpful to you all. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried it on your lids? I have a couple of bh cosmetic palettes and certain eyeshadows stain my lids.. so i was wondering if these shadows stain ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent yet. But when I was doing the swatches I noticed that the purple and pink stained a little. The other palette did as well the purple and pink that is :(

    ReplyDelete