Monday, July 14, 2014

The Truth



Must say I really love how fake a lot of these so called "artist" are. It really amazes me how they will believe anything for free makeup. How they will go all out to try and tear someone down. When I first started my makeup page I never in my life imagined all this drama would take place concerning me. I have been called a thief, a liar, a b****, they say my work is no good, and how I will never amount to anything. All this because I choose to not let a certain makeup company "SCM" own me. I would not allow them to tell me who I could and could not use as far as makeup brands go. And its hilarious looking back at all our previous messages she would say how I was such a huge help for her and how she truly appreciated all I did as far as her company was concerned and then all of sudden she drops me because I had received products from another makeup company who she was clearly threatened by.


 In her most recent attack on me I am being accused of "stealing" her products and selling them as my own. I never in my life stolen anything from her. The products I did have were ones that she had sent me as gift. And yes when we fell out I did mix her colors and created new ones with them but never never did I sell them. In fact I still have some of those jars as well as one of hers that they are claiming I sold. The saddest part of this all is there were a lot of Makeup Artist who I looked up too and was truly inspired by their work, but now they have all seemed to have gotten sucked up in her game of lies and now have nothing to do with me. They all choose to believe everything she tells and refuses to hear my side. Well that is fine by me. Yes her products were truly great and I loved her eye shadow, but once I found out how two-faced she was I truly lost interest. I have written her a letter informing her how I am strongly considering taking legal actions against her as well as those who are spreading the rumors, however she has yet to reply to my message. I have screen shots of all the messages I have received from her promoters as well as her harassing me and plan to use them all against me. Under The Influence of Beauty has written a very horrible and awful blog about me trashing my name and she doesnt even know me or the real story. At first I was ignoring this and letting it pass, but not any more. I refuse to stand by and let anyone talk bad about me without knowing my side. This is my story.


"We're supposed to be friends" she said. Yet last time I checked friends would never do what she has done to me. 


It's so funny how when I had wrote about our fallen out back in December 2013 how quick she was to ask me to take it down due to it bashing her business and making a bad name for her as well as her company. Now she is doing the same to yet it seems to not bother her at all. I guess this is just part of how backstabbing she really can be.



Her only concern was her business. She never really cared about us being "friends" All she wanted and still wants is to use artist fan base as a way to promote her business. 



No one knows the ugly side better than her. 


She used to talk so badly about how other companies about how they were out to get her and how they would basically stalk her shop and try to buy in bulks just to sell as their own. She was so worried about the competition that she would tell me anything to get be to believe her and to choose her side. And at first being new to the makeup world and indie company I didn't know any better so I believed all the lies. Man how stupid was I. I was so excited to be working with a makeup company that even I believed hers lies. 
My biggest regret ever...!!!!!!


Shady People? Wow she really knows what that means. I mean as you see here in the beginning according to her words I was her biggest supporter and stood by her through all the trash talk and yet now noticed how all this has switched and yet I am the one being trashed but do you think she cares one bit. Nope she surely does not.




How can you sit and say its not about attention, yet thats exactly what this is all about. Gaining attention. I expected friendship as well and instead I got the totally opposite. I got bullied and harassed by her as well as her followers/supporters And bullying is never ok. Yes it may seem at this moment that is what I am doing when in fact the only thing I am trying to do is expose her for what she really is. 





When I first started using makeup never would I have thought all of this would take place. Never would I have thought that by using several makeup companies in a look would cause so much drama and hate towards me. All I ever wanted was to pursue my dream in makeup and be the best at what I loved doing. Situations like this have made me think twice about following through with that dream. But if I gave it up now that would just be me giving in to the hate and jealousy of others and that is just something I could never do. 






So although my name is being trashed by the one person a lot of people seem to look up to and respect, I ask you all this are you sure you can really trust SCM? How well do you know her? I never wanted this to happen. Never did I ever imagine that I would be going through all this stuff and drama. But no I refuse to let it continue. I hope this has opened the eyes of some of you out there. I know a lot will still believe her and take her side because you would hate to lose your freebies, but be honest is free makeup really worth all this drama???


6 comments:

  1. You are truly my inspiration before I met you I had no intentions of make up or even any clue to it. But now I play around with it and it has given me such confidence with myself. You are an amazing person and mua. Do not let others get you Down you are amazing. Thank you for being you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking into their product and it seems when I do I find this stuff everywhere. Even got a warning from other MUA's to stay away. It is sad when owners feel threatened. If you give great service and have a good product that says more than anything. I refuse to promote from anyone based on this type of info. This is the stuff that makes the indie beauty world look so ugly. Thanks for posting this, it helps to know not to tread there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I was just looking at them. I also just found a blog that shows hairs in their products and finger prints all on the inside of the jars. I cant believe how disgusting that is. Thank you so much for opening my eyes to this companies tactics it lead me on to Reddit - WOW the things there will blow your mind, I just spent an hour reading all the things that "EX" customers have to say about how they do business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this page because the owner of starcrushed minerals posted about it and is threatening to take you to court. I am one of her customers and after seeing all the things on the internet posted about here I will never purchase her products again...YUKKKKK. This little expose is peanuts compared to the info I found about her on Reddit. There must be a hundred very angry customers complaining about her products and service there. I want you to know I am in Law school and she has no grounds to sue or take you to court. I have even confirmed with others that know more than me so keep going hun. This Eddie person is a witch and needs to be exposed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guess what. She has been suspended from etsy and her shop shut down. lol you don't see her mentioning that on her social media do you ;)

    Her terrible customer service caught up with her I expect. Now she sells on her website where no one can leave feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little birdie told me that she WAS Madison street Beauty but broke off from them, Then She repackaged the shadows. Etsy shut her down for buying from Madison Street and then bombing them with bad reviews. Next she burned all of her original promoters and tried blackballing them with as many companies as possible, After she went after Lunatick Labs Cosmetics. started working with Lit cosmetics but burned them buy stealing products and Lits marketing strategies. Avoid this company at all cost!!!

    ReplyDelete