Friday, May 9, 2014

Candii Blossom Cosmetics Review



Hey Dolls. So the other day I received this gorgeous package from Candii Blossom Cosmetics to do a little review on. When I first opened the package I just knew I was going love them. The colors were just beautiful. Today I finally got around to actually doing some swatches of the colors I received and omg...!!! They are just amazing. I honestly can't even chose a favorite out of the four I got because they are all just so pretty :)

In the picture above you will see the swatches of the colors I got and they are starting from left to right

Popsicle Pink- A gorgeous shimmery pink color. It is so soft and just absolutely beautiful. 

Next is Purple Rain- When I first looked at this color I thought it was going to be a bit wet looking so to speak because of how it looked in the shell but I was wrong lol. This color reminds me of a plum. When applied it comes off as a deep gorgeous purple color that I think would be great for smokey eyes.

Fairyland Green is I will say my favorite lol. I am not even sure to how to describe how amazing this color is. To me it is a cross of a super soft minty/teal with the right amount of shimmer. I mean honestly it is awesome. Like I am already planning looks in my head using this color. 

Finally there is Black Cherry Bomb. All I can really say about this one is that it definitely lives up to its name. 

Overall I think these are some really great products. I think all the colors are again amazing. Very pigmented and would go great with just about anything. I will be posting some looks using these colors very soon and cannot wait til I can get some more to try.  A huge thank you to Candii Blossom Cosmetics for sending me these. Please be sure to check out there page and let them know I sent you. As always Dare to be Bold. . . 

1 comment:

  1. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    Dear, I am following your lovely blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click it & comment

    ReplyDelete