Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Urban Decay's Electric Palette Look


Hello everyone. So today I finally got a chance to do a look using my new Electric Palette from Urban Decay and WOW...!!! I love it lol. this palette is so fun and the colors are so amazing. My favorite color from this palette would have to be Fringe. It is just a gorgeous color and would go great with just about any color combination. For this look I used the colors Fringe, Savage, Urban, and Freak.

Products used to create this look are : 

For the Eyes: 
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Urban Decay's Electric Palette
  • Mac's Zoom Lash Mascara
  • E.L.F Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner Pencil in Zero

For the Lips I used:
  • Mary Kay's Lip Primer
  • CoverGirl's Lipstick in the shade Enchantress #365
  • NYX Butter Gloss in the shade Sugar Cookie
For the face I just used my NYX Cosmetics Stay Matte Not Flat powder foundation. I also used scotch tape to help create that sharp, crisp, clean edge :)


As always if you have any comments, questions, or concerns please leave them in the comment section and I will answer them all the best I can. I really hope you all love this look. I will be doing a lot more soon as well as a full review to be posted at a later time. Thank you for reading and as always Dare to be Bold. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment