Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Color Switch Duo by Vera Mona Review

                                         
Hey dolls. So about a week or so ago I received this Color Switch duo by Vera Mona to kind of test our for you all and I can honestly and truly say that this is the best product ever...!!!! If your like me when I am doing makeup on just myself I try to use less brushes as possible. This way I dont have to wash a million of them when its time to clean them lol. What I would normally do is use an old rag to kind of wipe the colors of the brush that way I can use that same brush with a different color leaving me with a horribly stained wash cloth at the end.. 
However, with the Color Switch I am still able to clean my brushes and use the same one multiple times without ruining any of my wash cloths which is great. All you do is take your brush swirl it around the black section a few times, and like magic it removes all the color off your brush allowing you to use that same brush over and over without dirtying up all of your brushes. The center part is for those who like to apply eye shadow wet. I personally have never tried it but now that I have this baby it is definitely something worth giving a shot.
If you just want the brush cleaner instead of the the duo I would go with the Color Switch Solo. It is just like the photo above, but without the whit part giving you a bigger area to clean your brushes especially if you are using the more bigger brushes that are for the face. And the best part of it all is the cleaning....!!!! Like all you do to clean this product is simply take out the sections and clean with warm, soapy water and thats it. Simple right???
If you would like to see this product in action please check out the link below. Also, be sure to check them out at www.veramona.com to get your Color Switch Duo now. 

                                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkmIEvFFXaE

No comments:

Post a Comment