Monday, July 14, 2014

The Truth Pt 2



Back in June a photo was sent to SCM claiming I was selling her products, when in fact all I really did was mix them together and made new colors which a lot of artist are guilty of doing. What was originally said in that conversation that it made me want to start my own cosmetics line. But again people will say and do anything as long as it benefits them.


The photo at the top  is the photo that is going around claiming those are the colors I sold to make profit. But anyone who has even bothered to look at my page page would know and could tell that those colors doesn't even match the ones that I sold. In fact the colors I made are completely different. Too, I have sold about about 200 jars worth of products which if you asked anyone who knew anything about making cosmetics could tell you that those 20 jars would not be no where near enough to produce that much makeup.


You can ask anyone who has ever bought products from me, they will tell you that the products they got look nothing like the ones being used in photos about me. I never thought that all this would happen or that it would get this far, however since it has I refuse to just sit here and let this continue. Like they say there are two sides to every story, however the real question is which one will you believe?



Under the Influence made it out to readers that I was sending my customers used product and how my work station was nasty and how some have still not yet received their products, totally false. Yes there were delays in getting the orders shipped out due to personal issues that had arise, but everyone who has ever order has gotten their products. I even took the liberty of sending extras to those that I was late on sending them too. When creating new colors I make sure that all of my tools and products are in a clean and sanitary environment. I make sure to spray and sanitize all tools before and after each use to avoid cross contamination. I even spray the jars to make sure they are clean of germs due to processing and shipping.

Everyone is not perfect. We all make mistakes, but if we can learn from those mistakes we can be better and accomplish so much more. Makeup has always been a huge part of my life and no matter what happens I will always continue to follow my dreams. 
Making makeup is such a task, and yeah I am still learning the tricks, but we all start from somewhere. We are not born perfect nor do we produce greatness without some minor set backs. This is my set back but it will not hold me back. I will succeed because I have faith. I have true supporters, friends, and family who will always be there for me pushing me to do great and to not let all this negativity destroy me from being who I am.



All I am is a girl who loves makeup. I am a person who has feelings and dreams just like everyone else. I am just trying to inspire people in the way I have been inspired. I just want to make a difference in this world of hatred. I want to take a stand for all those that has ever been bullied or harassed or who has ever felt like they are worthless due to the hateful words of others. Never let anyone define who you are. Stand tall be yourself and rise above those who has ever done any wrong towards you. You will always have those who try and tear you down because in all honestly they hate who they are. They hate to see others doing better than them. But if I can get through it so can you. Someone once said the best way to get revenge on those who have hurt you is by showing no hurt. Kill the with Kindness is what they say. Always smile and never be afraid to take a stand.


No comments:

Post a Comment