Friday, March 13, 2015

ToDyeFor Cosmetics


Hello Beauties. So today I wanted to talk to you all about this amazing company called ToDyeFor Cosmetics. The products they offer are Velvet Glitter Lipsticks and I can honestly say that this is the best glitter lippies I have every tried. I was fortunate to receive 11 different shades from them to do a review on. At first I was kind of unsure about how well they worked and if they really were waterproof but that has all changed.

My first time trying these I made a complete mess lol. They come with a glue adhesive that you would apply like any other lip gloss. Once you apply it, you let it get a little tacky then go in with the glitter of your choice and apply it on as desired. The color payoff on these are super amazing as well as the coverage. And the best part they are 100% waterproof.


When I went to remove the glitter lipstick I literally had to scrub my lips with a warm washcloth and soap. That was the only way it would come off lol. I tried makeup wipes, baby oil and makeup remover but none of that worked. Which I thought was pretty awesome especially if you want to wear it out because unlike any normal lipstick that you might have to reapply throughout the night, these you do not :) 



Here are just a few looks I have created with some of the different colors that I own. I cannot stress enough how amazing these are. If you ever want full coverage glitter lips that will not rub off I highly recommend you purchasing some of these. I promise you will absolutely fall in love the same way I did.
I hope this blog was very helpful to you all. If you have any questions that I did not answer please feel free to leave them in the comments below and I will try my very best to answer this as soon as possible. I hope you are all having a wonderful day and never forget that you are beautiful...!!!




                                                       

                                                         http://lovieshante.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment