Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My Big Secret...!!!!


Hello everyone. So I just wanted to fill you all in on my secret I posted about last night on my Facebook page. On January 5th of this year I had to have all of my top teeth removed. I was so ashamed and embarrassed that I never told anyone with the exception of a few until now. In February I had to go back and have another operation done to my lip which caused all the swelling you see in the photo above. my doctor then said that there was a strong possibility of me needing one more surgery to smooth out the bones and and gums but when I went in this passed Monday he said that I was in the clear and would not have to have anymore surgeries done. 

A lot of you all have been asking me about posting videos and such on the ways I do my makeup and this is the reason why I have not yet done so. However, now that I am fully healed and will be getting some new teeth I will be sure to do as many videos as I can.

I am not posting this to get pity or to make you all feel sorry for me. I wanted to share this with you because we often take for granted how beautiful we are regardless if we are missing teeth, or are over weight, bad acne and so on... We often let the thoughts of others bring us down and make us feel less beautiful about ourselves and that is not fair. We need to learn how to love ourselves for who we are regardless of any flaws we think we may have. No one is perfect. No one was born to be perfect. We are all different. We come in different shapes, sizes, and color. 

It is so sad to me that people look at all these celebrities and famous makeup artist and envy them. Wishing they could look like they do or have the "perfect bodies". But the truth is once you remove all the hair, the makeup, and even the silicone butts and boobs, they are just regular people like you and I. Let's stop trying to be like everyone else and start being individuals. Let us take pride in the bodies we were born in and start loving ourselves the way we are.

You are all beautiful in my eyes and I truly hope that this inspires you to take pride in the skin you are in. Never let another persons opinion effect the way you look. Hope you all are having a wonderful night and just know that if no one else loves you, I do.

  

6 comments:

  1. Very brave of you to share! I still think you are beautiful regardless! for your inner beauty and strength!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. And the same to you as well. Much love ....

      Delete
  2. Girl this is AMAZING and thank you for posting. This truly spoke to me and my teeth issue. You are amazing and beautiful Keep being you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leesa. And I am so glad that it has lifted your spirits....

      Delete
  3. I swear I read this blog post about 10 times and everytime I read it I start crying a river! Thank you for posting this and how we don't need to listen to what Hollywood or our society on what the ideal standard of beauty is. I have grown up always beating myself up for not looking like the ideal woman. Thank you for stating that we are beautiful regardless of size, height, weight or skin tone. Keep doing an awesome job and may you receive many blessings! Sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was never my intentions to make any one cry. However I am so happy that you are inspired by this post. Thank you for all your support and love. I truly appreciate it dearly. Please feel free to share with others if you would like. I hope you are happy a fabulous day and remember you are beautiful...

      Delete