Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New Look...!!!! ColourPop Cosmetics


Hello Beauties. So I finally got around to do something fun and colorful for you all today. At first I tried something a little more simple but decided that it was not right for what I wanted to go for so I started over and came up with this :) 

For this look I used all my ColourPop eye shadows that I own which was like 5 out of 6 lol. I used Ibiza, Glowstix, Slave2Pink, Erotic, and Fizz. For some reason I find that using my fingers work best when applying these shadows so that is what I did. I tried using one of my brushes but it just was not working so I stuck with my fingers and just patted the colors on in the areas where I wanted them. This really helped with making sure that the colors came out vibrant and bright as ever. I know I know, a lot of you are probably thinking there is no way that I blended them without using a brush but I did. Because these products are almost a creamy base product it makes them more blendable and very easy to work with especially when using your fingers :) 

In the photo above I used Ibiza, Fizz, and Slave2Pink on my lips, as opposed to the bottom photo I just went with a nude lip. For my brows I was inspired by a dear friend of mine and used my Nyx Cosmetics Color Mascara in Perfect Pear to help make the look a little more dramatic. To achieve the dots as shown in the bottom picture I just used my liquid eyeliner from E.l.f Cosmetics and just dotted them own in the areas I thought were best. For my blush/contour I used a peachy orange mixed with brownish color from my Bh Cosmetics 10 Color Blush palette.

So yeah that is basically it for this look lol. If you have any questions about the products used please post them in the comments below and I will be sure to answer them as best as possible. As always I hope you all are having a wondering day and never forget that You Are Beautiful...!!!! #DareToBeBold

Products Used:
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk (base)
  • Nyx Color Mascara in Perfect Pear
  • ColourPop Cosmetics in Fizz, Erotic, Slave2Pink, Ibiza, and Glowstix
  • E.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in Black 
  • Bh Cosmetics 10 Color Blush Palette 




No comments:

Post a Comment