Thursday, March 26, 2015



Hello Beauties. So today I wanted to talk to you all about the Nyx Cosmetics HD Studio Foundations. Now usually I have been loving their Mineral Stick foundation and have been using them every day for highlight, contour, and just the basic foundation routine. Well while I was in Ulta a few weeks back I found these on sell for only $4.95 I believe and I thought wow I have to try these out. I thought that since the stick foundations were amazing that maybe I would love these just the same. So not true. 

My first time using this particular foundation I was a little nervous. I have never used any type of liquid foundation before so I was a little unsure of how it was going to turn out. Once I started applying it to my face I noticed that it did not have the best coverage I was looking for and seemed to be very runny. So I was like, okay well maybe I ma just not used to it yet and maybe after I practice a few more times I will get the hang of it and get it to look flawless.

Needless to say I still do not like it. After several attempts of playing around with them, I still feel as though I am not getting the best coverage that I am looking for and it makes my skin tone look more yellow, which I also don't like. I still am in love with Mineral Stick Foundations though lol and as of now, they are the only foundation, that is not a powder, that I use. 

I guess it is safe to say when items such as these are on sale for a really low price then they must not be the best. However, I still and will always use Nyx products because they are so affordable and are always coming out with new items that I do love. I hope this post was a little helpful to those who may be having similar problems. If you have a favorite brand of foundation that you cannot live without, please post them in the comments below as I am always looking for new products to test out. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful day and always remember that you are Beautiful...!!!!!!

#DareToBeDifferent 

No comments:

Post a Comment