Sunday, February 9, 2014

Madison Street Beauty


 Madison Street Beauty..!!! By far my top favorite Indie Company ever. Not only are the products great, but the prices are even better. I got my first set a few months ago and when I went to do the swatches I just fell in love. The colors are so gorgeous and look great with or without a primer.The photo posted above is a look I created using the colors Amethyst and Ocean Coral which are two of my favorite colors along with a few others. I have recently learned as well that you can use these products both wet or dry and they still look amazing.
Below are the swatches of the Valentine's Day Collection set that I received a few days ago. I truly love this set . All of the colors are so soft and perfect for creating that perfect look for the special day. The color Taffy is more of a soft matte pink as where Parisian Pink though looks very similar to Taffy has more of a shimmery look to it. Cherry Blossom is just gorgeous pink with just the right amount of glitter. Then you have Cloud, a beautiful matte white that goes great for a highlight or to place on the inner corner of your eye to make the look pop. Champagne is one of my favorites out of this collection. It is a gorgeous light brown color that when looking at it seems more like a glitter but its not :) It truly is a gorgeous color and well as Rose Gold which is about a shade lighter than the Champagne.


These next set of swatches are some colors I received a few months ago. They are the ones that made me truly fall in love with this company because of the bright bold colors which I think we can all agree is something that I love..!!! My two favorite from this set would have to be the Gold Dust and Ocean Coral. The Gold Dust is a beautiful yellow color with again a glitter look but not a glitter. It goes perfect with almost any color that you can think of to give the look that perfect touch of shimmer. Ocean Coral again the same as Gold Dust but in a gorgeous orange.  Amethyst is a great color for creating a a smokey eye or to even wear alone. Spring Green is another pretty color offered that has the shimmery effect as well. The only thing I did not like about this color was that when using it dry does not hold too well but when used wet works amazing..!!! Electric Periwinkle is a bright bold matte blue that is great for creating the more bold and colorful looks which again something I love. Then last but not least you have Red Current which is a gorgeous reddish pink color with that perfect touch of shimmer.

If you have not tried out Madison Street Beauty, I would highly recommend that you do so. And if the photos did no justice in helping you make that decision, their shop is the #1 shop on Etsy. They have had so many great and wonderful reviews and again the products are just amazing. They offer not only shadows, but foundation, setting powders, lip products and more..!!! I hope this review was helpful to you all. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please be sure to post them down below in the comment section and I will try to answer them as best as I can :) Hope you all have a great day, thanks for checking out my blog and as always please be sure to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment