Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Favorite Products Ever. . !!!


Hello Everyone. So here are 3 of my all time favorite products. I use these in every look I create and really love them and the best part of it is that you can purchase them at extremely reasonable prices :) 

The first one I would like to talk about are the Shadow Shields. These babies are amazing to use especially when working with products that tend to have a lot fall out glitter, loose pigments ect. They catch all the fallout and help to create a clean line for that perfect cat eye look. I had received some as a gift a few weeks ago and have been in love ever since I used them. They come thirty to a pack and only cost $10 bucks which I think is a great price. If you would like to purchase them here is the link where you can do so.

 http://www.shadowshields.com/

The second product I would like to talk about is the oh so famous NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. When I first started doing makeup I had no idea how to make the colors from my shadows really stand out. Then I started watching videos and heard about these pencils and I just had to give it a shot. The first time I used them I thought I was in heaven and became the happiest girl ever..!!! The pencil is so easy to use and really makes the dullest colors look so beautiful and pretty. This is by far my all time favorite product that I just cannot live without. I was so happy when I found a store that carried them that I bought like 4 of them. They really work great as a base and come in a variety of shades to help create a numerous amount of gorgeous looks. They may be purchased at any Ulta store and now even Target is selling them which is even better for those who may not have an Ulta.

And my third most loved product is the liquid eye liner by E.L.F. They only cost a buck and can be found in most Targets, Walmart, and dollar stores. There are so many different types of eye liners out there, but this one is what I prefer. It is really great and does not cost an arm and a leg. I am not really to sure what all to say about it, but I can say it is a great product to practice with for those who are still learning how to use liquid liners without paying all that extra money until you get the swing of things. 

Well that is all I have for you at this time. Not to worry though, I will have more reviews and favorite product post that will come later :) If there is anything I use that you would like a full detailed review on please feel free to post them in the comment section below and I will get it posted as soon as possible. Have a great day and thanks for subscribing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment