Thursday, February 27, 2014

BH Cosmetics Haul..!!!


Hi Everyone..!!! 

So a few weeks ago BH Cosmetics had this huge sell going on, and of course I just had to jump on it. When I first started getting back into makeup and created my page on FaceBook, their products was the first thing I got. I fell in love. The first palettes I ever owned from them were the 120 1st edition, 88 Cool Matte, and the 88 Tropical Matte. All 3 were absolutely beautiful and the colors were just amazing. I seriously thought I was the bomb when I got them hahah. I have bought other items since and my latest the products you see posted above. 
My family picks on me because when I buy something new, especially makeup, I never use it right then. I always wait a few days and sometimes a few weeks because I do not want to mess the products up, or like in this case, the brushes lol. I recently used the Take Me To Brazil palette and omg! I honestly do not know why I waited so long to buy it. The colors are so pigmented and work so well like it is my absolute favorite at the moment.
Some other goodies I got while taking advantage of the sell are listed as follows:
6 Color Palette Contour and Blush
28 Color Palette neutral eye shadows
10 Color Palette Camouflage Concealer
That Heart Palette
2 Liquid Eyeliner pens
The Galaxy Chic lip gloss
Lovable Lash Mascara
A Stippling brush
12 piece professional brush set
and a 7 piece traveling brush set

And the greatest part of it all was I got everything for like 60 bucks which I thought was an AMAZING steal. I would totally recommend this company to anyone who is interested in great makeup with reasonable prices. To check out more deals going on be sure to click the link below. Thanks for checking out my post, I hope you all have a wonderful day <3 p="">
http://ad.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/show?id=3oZS3pladg4&bids=245437&type=3&subid=0">

No comments:

Post a Comment