Friday, February 6, 2015

Catching Up


Hi everyone. Omg so it has been forever since I posted on my blog and for that I truly apologize. However, I promise to work super hard on getting it updated as soon as possible. I have so much to talk about. Tons of reviews and looks to post as well so be ready for a ton of spam hahaha. 

As of now I am currently recovering from two operations that I had to have done to my mouth. I am almost heeled but not quite there yet. As soon as I can I will be creating new looks with some new goodies I have recently bought from BH Cosmetics, Nyx Cosmetics, and Urban Decay. 

I also wanted to thank you all for sticking by me and supporting me through this all. Words cannot express how grateful I am for all the love. And not too mention hitting over 2,500 followers on my Facebook page...!!! That was truly a huge milestone for me. 

I will be doing a lot more giveaways this year as well as you can already see :) I wanted to be able to show you all just how thankful I am for you all so I thought why not make this the best year yet and giveaway a bunch of goodies to show how much I love each and every one of you. 

So get ready. I promise we will have tons of fun. 

Yours Truly,
Amanda

2 comments: